2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXIII - ELECTIONS
Chapter 661 - VACANCIES AMONG PUBLIC OFFICERS ELECTED AT STATE ELECTIONS
- Section 661:1 - Vacancies Generally.
- Section 661:2 - Determination of Vacancy.
- Section 661:3 - Duties; Privileges.
- Section 661:4 - Qualifications.
- Section 661:5 - United States Senator.
- Section 661:6 - United States Representative.
- Section 661:7 - Governor.
- Section 661:8 - Executive Councilor; State Senator; State Representative.
- Section 661:9 - County Officers.
- Section 661:9-a - Register of Probate.
- Section 661:10 - Delegate to State Party Convention.
- Section 661:11 - Nomination and Conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.