2017 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 41B - Action Against Killer of Decedent for Forfeiture of Certain Property, Benefits and Rights
- NRS 41B.010 - Definitions.
- NRS 41B.020 - “Acquitted” defined.
- NRS 41B.030 - “Agent” defined.
- NRS 41B.040 - “Beneficiary” defined.
- NRS 41B.050 - “Community property” defined.
- NRS 41B.060 - “Community property with right of survivorship” defined.
- NRS 41B.070 - “Convicted” and “conviction” defined.
- NRS 41B.080 - “Culpable actor in the felonious and intentional killing of a decedent” defined.
- NRS 41B.090 - “Governing instrument” defined.
- NRS 41B.100 - “Interest” defined.
- NRS 41B.110 - “Interested person” defined.
- NRS 41B.120 - “Joint tenants with right of survivorship” defined.
- NRS 41B.130 - “Killer” defined.
- NRS 41B.140 - “Payor” defined.
- NRS 41B.150 - “Person” defined.
- NRS 41B.160 - “Property” defined.
- NRS 41B.200 - General rule; killer cannot profit or benefit from wrong; anti-lapse statute and right of representation; contingent, residuary and other beneficiaries; common law.
- NRS 41B.210 - Acts constituting felonious and intentional killing; insanity or diminished capacity.
- NRS 41B.250 - Criminal action: Conclusive effect of judgment of conviction; admissibility of judgment of conviction in civil action.
- NRS 41B.260 - Civil action: Parties; burden of proof; evidence; stay of proceedings; limitation on time for commencement.
- NRS 41B.300 - Estate of decedent.
- NRS 41B.310 - Governing instruments.
- NRS 41B.320 - Community property with right of survivorship and joint tenants with right of survivorship.
- NRS 41B.330 - Action for wrongful death.
- NRS 41B.400 - Payor or other third person who pays or transfers forfeited property, interest or benefit.
- NRS 41B.410 - Person who acquires or receives forfeited property, interest or benefit without legal right or authorization.
- NRS 41B.420 - Killer who transfers forfeited property, interest or benefit to third person; effect of preemption by federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.