2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
DISCRIMINATION IN HOUSING
Chapter 118 - Discrimination in Housing; Landlord and Tenant
- NRS 118.010 - Short title.
- NRS 118.020 - Declaration of public policy of State.
- NRS 118.030 - Definitions.
- NRS 118.040 - “Commission” defined.
- NRS 118.045 - “Disability” defined.
- NRS 118.050 - “Discriminate” defined.
- NRS 118.060 - “Dwelling” defined.
- NRS 118.065 - “Familial status” defined.
- NRS 118.070 - “Family” defined.
- NRS 118.075 - “Gender identity or expression” defined.
- NRS 118.080 - “Person” defined.
- NRS 118.090 - “Rent” defined.
- NRS 118.093 - “Sexual orientation” defined.
- NRS 118.095 - Regulations.
- NRS 118.100 - Prohibited acts and practices.
- NRS 118.101 - Modification of dwelling by person with disability.
- NRS 118.103 - Construction of certain covered multifamily dwellings to provide access to person with disability.
- NRS 118.105 - Landlord may not refuse to rent dwelling because person with disability will reside with animal that provides assistance, support or service.
- NRS 118.110 - Aggrieved person may file complaint.
- NRS 118.115 - Effect of violation of state or federal laws in proceeding for possession of dwelling.
- NRS 118.120 - Actions for injunction or damages.
- NRS 118.165 - Disclosure of portion of rent which represents property taxes; reduction of rent; penalty for failure to reduce rent; enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.