2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 615 Vocational Rehabilitation
- NRS 615.010 Statement of purposes; construction.
- NRS 615.020 Definitions.
- NRS 615.023 "Administrator" defined.
- NRS 615.031 "Bureau" defined.
- NRS 615.040 "Construct" defined.
- NRS 615.050 "Department" defined.
- NRS 615.060 "Director" defined.
- NRS 615.065 "Division" defined.
- NRS 615.080 "Establishment of a rehabilitation facility" defined.
- NRS 615.090 "Establishment of a workshop" defined.
- NRS 615.100 "Gainful occupation" defined.
- NRS 615.110 "Individual with a disability" defined.
- NRS 615.120 "Physical or mental disability" defined.
- NRS 615.130 "Substantial handicap to employment" defined.
- NRS 615.140 "Vocational rehabilitation services" defined.
- NRS 615.150 Administration of chapter.
- NRS 615.170 Provision of vocational rehabilitation services.
- NRS 615.180 Powers and duties of Administrator; delegation of powers and duties.
- NRS 615.190 Duties of Bureau.
- NRS 615.200 Powers of Bureau.
- NRS 615.210 Acceptance of congressional act and federal grants.
- NRS 615.220 Determination of disability.
- NRS 615.230 Cooperation with Federal Government.
- NRS 615.240 Compliance with requirements to receive federal money; state appropriations.
- NRS 615.250 Receipt and disbursement of money; deposit of money earned by rehabilitation facilities in Account for Rehabilitation Facilities; credit of interest and income.
- NRS 615.255 Rehabilitation Division Revolving Account: Creation; administration; deposits; claims; purchases.
- NRS 615.260 Rehabilitation Gift Account: Investment; use of money.
- NRS 615.270 Maintenance not assignable or subject to attachment, execution or other legal process.
- NRS 615.280 Hearings; judicial review.
- NRS 615.290 Misuse of lists or records.
- NRS 615.300 Limitation on political activity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.