There is a newer version of the Nevada Revised Statutes
2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 615 Vocational Rehabilitation
NRS 615.100 "Gainful occupation" defined.
NRS 615.100 "Gainful occupation" defined. "Gainful occupation" includes:
1. Employment in the competitive labor market;
2. Practice of a profession;
5. Farm or family work (including work for which payment is in kind rather than in cash);
6. Sheltered employment; and
7. Home industries or other gainful homebound work.
(Added to NRS by 1967, 828)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.