2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 42 PROTECTION FROM FIRE; EXPLOSIVES
Chapter 476 Explosives and Inflammable Materials
- NRS 476.005 "Explosive" defined.
- NRS 476.010 Distribution of excessive amount of dynamite, nitroglycerine, gunpowder or other explosives; manufacture, importation, purchase or distribution of explosives; record required; information required to be included in record; unlawful to fail to make required entry or to make false or misleading entry in record; notification of law enforcement agency upon storing of explosives; penalty; exceptions.
- NRS 476.020 Making or possessing explosive or combustible substance in city or town: Penalty. [Repealed.]
- NRS 476.030 Injury to person or property by negligent use of explosive or combustible substance: Penalty.
- NRS 476.040 Sale or transportation of explosive or combustible substance without conspicuous marking: Penalty.
- NRS 476.050 Endangering property by explosives: Penalty. [Repealed.]
- NRS 476.060 Procedure for prohibition of storage of explosive or combustible materials in city or town: Petition; order; publication; penalties.
- NRS 476.070 Discharge of tracer or incendiary ammunition within certain areas; penalty; exceptions.
- NRS 476.080 Requirements for marking container used to store explosives.
- NRS 476.090 Unusual sale, purchase, theft or loss of explosive: Report required; penalty; exceptions; rebuttable presumption.
- NRS 476.100 Applicability of NRS 476.010 to 476.100, inclusive.
- NRS 476.110 Definitions.
- NRS 476.120 "Bomb squad commander" defined.
- NRS 476.130 "Bomb technician" defined.
- NRS 476.140 "National Guidelines for Bomb Technicians" defined.
- NRS 476.150 "Public safety bomb squad" defined.
- NRS 476.160 "Suspected improvised explosive device" defined.
- NRS 476.170 Applicability.
- NRS 476.180 Primary responsibilities of public safety bomb squads.
- NRS 476.190 Responsibility of public safety bomb squad for certain procedures and provision of safety for members of general public; airport security programs.
- NRS 476.200 Plan for notification of public safety bomb squad.
- NRS 476.210 Duties of bomb squad commander; retention of final authority.
DISTRIBUTION, POSSESSION AND SALE OF EXPLOSIVES AND COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
PUBLIC SAFETY BOMB SQUADS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.