2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 37 VETERANS’ AND OTHER PRIVILEGES AND BENEFITS RELATED TO MILITARY SERVICE
Chapter 417 Veterans’ Services
- NRS 417.010 Definitions.
- NRS 417.020 Creation of Office; Director; duties; regulations.
- NRS 417.030 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Appointment; qualifications.
- NRS 417.035 Executive Director: Official bond.
- NRS 417.040 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Terms of office.
- NRS 417.050 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Vacancies; removal from office; absence from office.
- NRS 417.060 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Classification; other employment prohibited.
- NRS 417.070 Location of offices; Deputy Executive Director to report to and assist Executive Director.
- NRS 417.080 Employees, equipment and supplies; administrative expenses and salaries.
- NRS 417.090 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Duties.
- NRS 417.100 Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director: Administration of oaths; certification of document.
- NRS 417.105 Executive Director: Review of report of preferences for local businesses owned by veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- NRS 417.110 Executive Director may act as guardian of estates of certain persons; fees.
- NRS 417.113 Trust Fund for Estates of Persons for Whom Executive Director Acts as Guardian: Creation; deposits, interest and income; duties of Executive Director.
- NRS 417.117 Checking account for payment of expenses of persons for whom Executive Director acts as guardian: Maintenance; reimbursement; expenditures.
- NRS 417.120 Appointment of Executive Director as guardian is appointment in capacity of office.
- NRS 417.130 Fee if ward dies intestate and without heirs; deposit in Account for Veterans' Relief.
- NRS 417.140 Account for Veterans' Relief.
- NRS 417.145 Veterans' Home Account; Gift Account for Veterans' Homes; Gift Account for Veterans; annual report of expenditures made from Gift Account for Veterans' Homes and Gift Account for Veterans.
- NRS 417.147 Appointment of administrators; management, maintenance and operation; schedule of rates; location.
- NRS 417.148 Revolving accounts: Creation; purpose; transfer of money from Veterans' Home Account.
- NRS 417.149 Trust fund for deposit of money belonging to residents of veterans' home; maintenance of separate accounts for residents with money in fund; written account of money in fund; maintenance of reserve cash fund.
- NRS 417.150 Creation; number of members; appointment, removal and terms of members; vacancies.
- NRS 417.160 Chair; Vice Chair; Executive Director to provide for minutes of meeting; compensation and expenses of members.
- NRS 417.170 Meetings; notice to members.
- NRS 417.180 Quorum; vacancies.
- NRS 417.190 Duties.
- NRS 417.200 Establishment; operation and maintenance; procedure for offering voluntary services.
- NRS 417.210 Eligibility for interment; application; fees; interment of family member.
- NRS 417.220 Account for Veterans' Affairs; Gift Account for Veterans' Cemeteries.
- NRS 417.230 Advisory Committees for Veterans' Cemeteries: Creation; members; terms; meetings; expenses; consultation.
OFFICE OF VETERANS' SERVICES
NEVADA VETERANS' SERVICES COMMISSION
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.