2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 19 Fees
- NRS 19.010 "Folio" defined.
- NRS 19.013 County clerks. [Effective through June 30, 2013.]
- NRS 19.013 County clerks. [Effective July 1, 2013.]
- NRS 19.016 Additional fee for filing and recording bond of notary public: Acquisition or improvement of technology. [Effective through June 30, 2013.]
- NRS 19.020 Commencement of civil action; administration of estate; guardianship; appeal from Justice Court.
- NRS 19.030 Additional fees in civil actions: State General Fund.
- NRS 19.0302 Additional fees in civil actions: Special account for benefit of court.
- NRS 19.0303 Additional fees in civil actions: Programs for court security.
- NRS 19.031 Additional fees in civil actions: Programs for legal aid.
- NRS 19.0312 Additional fees in civil actions: Pro bono programs and programs for abused or neglected children and victims of domestic violence.
- NRS 19.0313 Additional fees in civil actions: Programs of mediation in cases involving custody or visitation of child; neighborhood justice centers.
- NRS 19.03135 Additional fees in civil actions: Programs for prevention and treatment of abuse of alcohol and drugs.
- NRS 19.0315 Additional fees in civil actions: Programs for alternative dispute resolution.
- NRS 19.033 Additional fees in action for dissolution of marriage.
- NRS 19.0335 Additional fees in civil action involving multiple parties.
- NRS 19.034 Reduced fees for adoption of child with special needs.
- NRS 19.035 Fees not to be charged or collected for services rendered certain governments or officers.
- NRS 19.040 Table to be posted; penalty.
- NRS 19.050 Clerks to receive costs of publication.
- NRS 19.060 Payment in advance.
- NRS 19.070 Limitation on fees charged by county clerk.
- NRS 19.080 Clerks to keep books.
- NRS 19.090 Quarterly financial statements of clerks.
- NRS 19.100 Penalty for violating NRS 19.070, 19.080 or 19.090.
- NRS 19.110 Penalty for taking more or greater fees than authorized by law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.