2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 2 CIVIL PRACTICE
Chapter 19 Fees
NRS 19.035 Fees not to be charged or collected for services rendered certain governments or officers.
NRS 19.035 Fees not to be charged or collected for services rendered certain governments or officers. Notwithstanding any other provision of this chapter, a county clerk shall neither charge nor collect any fee for any service rendered by the county clerk to:
1. The State of Nevada;
2. The county of which he or she is county clerk;
3. Any city or town within that county;
4. The school district of that county;
5. Any general improvement district which is located within that county; or
6. Any officer of the State, that county or any such city, town, school district or general improvement district in the officer's official capacity.
(Added to NRS by 1967, 319; A 1977, 423; 1989, 665)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.