2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 201 Crimes Against Public Decency and Good Morals
- NRS 201.015 "Minor child" defined.
- NRS 201.020 Penalties; jurisdiction.
- NRS 201.030 Institution of proceedings: Verified complaint.
- NRS 201.051 Affirmative defense: Notice of intent to claim; notice of rebuttal witnesses; notice of provisions of section.
- NRS 201.070 Evidence; husband and wife competent witnesses.
- NRS 201.080 Uniformity of interpretation.
- NRS 201.085 Definition; penalty.
- NRS 201.090 "Neglected child," "delinquent child" and "child in need of supervision" defined.
- NRS 201.100 How offense may be termed.
- NRS 201.110 Definition; penalties; exception.
- NRS 201.120 Abortion: Definition; penalty.
- NRS 201.130 Selling drugs to produce miscarriage; penalty.
- NRS 201.140 Evidence.
- NRS 201.150 Concealing birth; penalty.
- NRS 201.160 Bigamy: Definition; penalty.
- NRS 201.170 Marrying person already married; penalty.
- NRS 201.180 Incest: Definition; penalty.
- NRS 201.190 Commission of certain sexual acts in public: Definition; penalty.
- NRS 201.195 Solicitation of minor to engage in acts constituting crime against nature; penalties.
- NRS 201.205 Penalty; affirmative defense.
- NRS 201.210 Open or gross lewdness; penalty.
- NRS 201.220 Indecent or obscene exposure; penalty.
- NRS 201.230 Lewdness with child under 14 years; penalties.
- NRS 201.232 Breast feeding: Legislative intent; authorized in any public or private location where mother is authorized to be.
- NRS 201.235 Definitions.
- NRS 201.237 Exemptions.
- NRS 201.239 Power of county, city or town to regulate obscenity.
- NRS 201.241 Action to declare item or material obscene and obtain injunction.
- NRS 201.243 Evidence probative of obscenity of material or item.
- NRS 201.245 Surrender, seizure and destruction of obscene item or material; undertaking not required for injunction; defendant chargeable with knowledge of contents after service of summons and complaint.
- NRS 201.247 Payment to city or county of value received from sale of obscene materials after judgment or injunction.
- NRS 201.249 Production, sale, distribution, exhibition and possession of obscene items or materials; penalty.
- NRS 201.251 Coercing acceptance of obscene articles or publications; penalty.
- NRS 201.253 Obscene, indecent or immoral shows, acts or performances; penalty.
- NRS 201.254 Exemption of stagehands and movie projectionists from criminal liability when possessing or exhibiting obscene material directly related to their work.
- NRS 201.255 Penalties.
- NRS 201.256 Definitions.
- NRS 201.2565 "Distribute" defined.
- NRS 201.257 "Harmful to minors" defined.
- NRS 201.2581 "Material" defined.
- NRS 201.259 "Minor" defined.
- NRS 201.2595 "Motion picture" defined.
- NRS 201.261 "Nudity" defined.
- NRS 201.262 "Sado-masochistic abuse" defined.
- NRS 201.263 "Sexual conduct" defined.
- NRS 201.264 "Sexual excitement" defined.
- NRS 201.265 Unlawful acts; penalty.
- NRS 201.2655 Exemptions.
- NRS 201.270 Disturbing religious meetings; penalty.
- NRS 201.280 Selling liquor at camp meetings; penalty.
- NRS 201.290 Penalty; exception.
- NRS 201.295 Definitions.
- NRS 201.300 Pandering: Definition; penalties; exception.
- NRS 201.310 Pandering: Placing spouse in brothel; penalties.
- NRS 201.320 Living from earnings of prostitute; penalty.
- NRS 201.330 Pandering: Detaining person in brothel because of debt; penalties.
- NRS 201.340 Pandering: Furnishing transportation; penalties.
- NRS 201.350 Venue for trial of offenses constituting pandering.
- NRS 201.351 Forfeiture of assets derived from or relating to pandering child; temporary restraining order to preserve property subject to forfeiture; use of proceeds derived from forfeiture.
- NRS 201.352 Additional fine for pandering child and conspiring to pander child.
- NRS 201.354 Engaging in prostitution or solicitation for prostitution: Penalty; exception.
- NRS 201.356 Test for exposure to human immunodeficiency virus required; payment of costs; notification of results of test.
- NRS 201.358 Engaging in prostitution or solicitation for prostitution after testing positive for exposure to human immunodeficiency virus: Penalty; definition.
- NRS 201.360 Placing person in house of prostitution; penalties.
- NRS 201.380 Restriction on location of houses of ill fame; penalty.
- NRS 201.390 Property on principal business streets not to be rented for purposes of prostitution; penalty.
- NRS 201.400 General reputation competent evidence.
- NRS 201.410 Duties of sheriff and district attorney; failure to act; penalty.
- NRS 201.420 Keeping disorderly house; penalty.
- NRS 201.430 Unlawful advertising of prostitution; penalties.
- NRS 201.440 Unlawful to permit illegal advertising of houses of prostitution; penalties.
- NRS 201.450 Unlawful act; penalty.
- NRS 201.460 Sale, acquisition, receipt or transfer for consideration of human organ for transplantation prohibited; penalty.
- NRS 201.470 Definitions.
- NRS 201.480 "College" defined.
- NRS 201.490 "Private school" defined.
- NRS 201.500 "Public school" defined.
- NRS 201.510 "Sado-masochistic abuse" defined.
- NRS 201.520 "Sexual conduct" defined.
- NRS 201.530 "University" defined.
- NRS 201.540 Sexual conduct between certain employees of school or volunteers at school and pupil: Penalty; exception.
- NRS 201.550 Sexual conduct between certain employees of college or university and student: Penalty; exception.
- NRS 201.560 Definitions; exceptions; penalties.
- NRS 201.570 Definition; penalty.
NONSUPPORT OF SPOUSE, FORMER SPOUSE OR CHILD
CONTRIBUTORY DELINQUENCY AND NEGLECT OF CHILDREN
ABORTIONS; CONCEALING BIRTH
BIGAMY, INCEST, SEXUAL ACTS IN PUBLIC AND CRIME AGAINST NATURE INVOLVING MINOR
INTENTIONAL TRANSMISSION OF HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS
LEWDNESS AND INDECENT EXPOSURE
OBSCENE, THREATENING OR ANNOYING TELEPHONE CALLS
EXHIBITION AND SALE OF OBSCENE MATERIAL TO MINORS
CRIMES AGAINST RELIGION
DESECRATION OF FLAGS
PANDERING, PROSTITUTION AND DISORDERLY HOUSES
SEXUAL PENETRATION OF DEAD HUMAN BODY
SALE OF HUMAN ORGAN FOR TRANSPLANTATION
SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH PUPILS AND STUDENTS
LURING CHILDREN OR PERSONS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
CRIMINAL GANG RECRUITMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.