2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 201 Crimes Against Public Decency and Good Morals
NRS 201.520 "Sexual conduct" defined.
NRS 201.520 "Sexual conduct" defined. "Sexual conduct" means:
1. Ordinary sexual intercourse;
2. Anal intercourse;
3. Fellatio, cunnilingus or other oral-genital contact;
4. Physical contact by a person with the unclothed genitals or pubic area of another person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person;
5. Penetration, however slight, by a person of an object into the genital or anal opening of the body of another person for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person;
6. Masturbation or the lewd exhibition of unclothed genitals; or
7. Sado-masochistic abuse.
(Added to NRS by 1997, 2522)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.