There is a newer version of the Nevada Revised Statutes
2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 15 CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Chapter 199 Crimes Against Public Justice
BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
- NRS 199.010 Bribery of judicial officer.
- NRS 199.020 Judicial officer who asks for or receives bribe.
- NRS 199.030 Jurors and others accepting bribes.
- NRS 199.040 Influencing juror, arbitrator, referee or prospective juror.
- NRS 199.050 Juror, arbitrator or referee promising verdict or decision or receiving communication.
- NRS 199.060 Misconduct of officer drawing jury.
- NRS 199.070 Soliciting jury duty.
- NRS 199.080 Misconduct of officer in charge of jury.
- NRS 199.090 Testimony of offender. RESCUES
- NRS 199.100 Rescuing prisoner.
- NRS 199.110 Retaking goods from custody of officer. PERJURY AND SUBORNATION OF PERJURY
- NRS 199.120 Definition; penalties.
- NRS 199.125 "Oath" and "swear" defined.
- NRS 199.130 False affidavit or complaint to effect arrest or search.
- NRS 199.140 Use of fictitious name on affidavit or complaint to effect arrest or search.
- NRS 199.145 Statement made in declaration under penalty of perjury.
- NRS 199.150 Attempt to suborn perjury.
- NRS 199.160 Procuring execution of innocent person by perjury or subornation of perjury.
- NRS 199.180 Irregularity in administering oath or incompetency of witness no defense.
- NRS 199.190 Deposition: When deemed to be complete.
- NRS 199.200 Statement of what one does not know to be true. FALSIFYING EVIDENCE
- NRS 199.210 Offering false evidence.
- NRS 199.220 Destroying evidence.
- NRS 199.230 Preventing or dissuading person from testifying or producing evidence.
- NRS 199.240 Bribing or intimidating witness to influence testimony.
- NRS 199.242 Limitations on defenses to prosecution for influencing testimony of witness.
- NRS 199.250 Witness accepting bribe. OTHER OFFENSES
- NRS 199.260 Neglect or refusal to receive person into custody.
- NRS 199.270 Refusal to make arrest or to aid officer.
- NRS 199.280 Resisting public officer.
- NRS 199.290 Compounding crimes.
- NRS 199.300 Intimidating public officer, public employee, juror, referee, arbitrator, appraiser, assessor or similar person.
- NRS 199.305 Preventing or dissuading victim, person acting on behalf of victim, or witness from reporting crime, commencing prosecution or causing arrest.
- NRS 199.310 Malicious prosecution.
- NRS 199.320 Inducing lawsuit.
- NRS 199.330 Buying or promising reward by justice or constable.
- NRS 199.335 Failure to appear after admission to bail or release without bail.
- NRS 199.340 Criminal contempt.
- NRS 199.350 Grand juror acting after challenge allowed.
- NRS 199.360 Fraudulent pretenses relative to birth of infant; false representation of entitlement to interest or share in estate of deceased person.
- NRS 199.370 Substitution of child.
- NRS 199.380 Instituting suit in name of another.
- NRS 199.410 Combination to resist process.
- NRS 199.430 Impersonation of officer.
- NRS 199.440 Search warrant maliciously procured.
- NRS 199.450 Peace officer exceeding authority in execution of search warrant.
- NRS 199.460 Extortion of confession; refusing accused communication with attorney or friends.
- NRS 199.470 Malicious destruction of legal and other notices. CONSPIRACY
- NRS 199.480 Penalties.
- NRS 199.490 Overt act not necessary. SOLICITATION
- NRS 199.500 Penalty. OBSTRUCTION OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
- NRS 199.510 Provisions not applicable to privileged communications between lawyer and client.
- NRS 199.520 Disclosure of information to subject of investigation.
- NRS 199.530 Notification of possible search or seizure.
- NRS 199.540 Notification of interception of wire or oral communication or use of pen register or trap and trace device.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.