2014 Montana Code Annotated
Title 40. FAMILY LAW
CHAPTER 1. MARRIAGE
Part 3. Solemnization
- 40-1-301. Solemnization and registration.
- 40-1-302. through reserved.
- 40-1-311. Declaration of marriage without solemnization.
- 40-1-312. Persons who may draft declaration of marriage.
- 40-1-313. Penalty.
- 40-1-314. through reserved.
- 40-1-321. Registration of marriage.
- 40-1-322. Certificate and copy presumptive evidence.
- 40-1-323. Proof of solemnized marriage when no record.
- 40-1-324. Declaration to be acknowledged and recorded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Montana may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.