There is a newer version of the Missouri Revised Statutes
2016 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXI TRUSTS AND ESTATES OF DECEDENTS AND PERSONS UNDER DISABILITY (456-475)
Chapter 472 Probate Code--General Provisions
- Chapter Cross References
- Section 472.005 Application, when--effect on pending proceedings and rights.
- Section 472.010 Definitions.
- Section 472.013 Fraud under probate code--remedy--procedure.
- Section 472.020 Jurisdiction of probate division of circuit court.
- Section 472.025 State may be party to proceedings--service.
- Section 472.030 Powers of court--executions, when returnable--service of process.
- Section 472.040 Costs.
- Section 472.050 Court open, when--sessions--time for acts.
- Section 472.060 Disqualification of judge.
- Section 472.070 Powers of clerk.
- Section 472.075 Clerk and certain personnel of probate division to be appointed by judge (St. Louis City).
- Section 472.080 Documents filed with court, form--content.
- Section 472.090 Objections to petition, form.
- Section 472.100 Notice--court may require--how delivered.
- Section 472.110 Proof of service.
- Section 472.120 Amendment of proof of service.
- Section 472.130 Waiver of notice.
- Section 472.135 Waiver of legal requirements, when--limitation on waiver.
- Section 472.140 Record kept--adversary probate proceeding defined.
- Section 472.141 Proceedings to be conducted in accordance with rules of procedure--order after action commenced.
- Section 472.150 Vacation and modification of judgments.
- Section 472.160 Appeal--when--grounds for.
- Section 472.170 Appeals from orders as to mental condition--procedure--operates as supersedeas, when--appointment of guardian--review.
- Section 472.180 Time for appeal.
- Section 472.190 Appeals stayed or consolidated, when.
- Section 472.210 Appeals, procedure.
- Section 472.280 Records of probate division of circuit court--may be kept by means other than bound volumes--reading equipment, index to be provided.
- Section 472.290 Rules of evidence to apply--exceptions--specific rules.
- Section 472.300 Proceedings involving trusts--estates--minors--disabled or incapacitated persons--supervised settlements, procedure.
- Section 472.320 Independent administration of decedents' estates--application of probate code.
- Section 472.330 Approval of act or transaction in best interests of estate.
- Section 472.335 Power of court to confirm and validate acts--acts included.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.