2011 Missouri Revised Statutes
TITLE XXXVI STATUTORY ACTIONS AND TORTS
Chapter 538 Tort Actions Based on Improper Health Care
- Section 538.205. Definitions.
- Section 538.210. Limitation on noneconomic damages--jury not to be informed of limit--limit--punitive damages, requirements.
- Section 538.215. Damage itemization by trier of fact--excess noneconomic damages to be reduced by court.
- Section 538.220. Damages, how paid--security required for future damage payments, when, duration--attorney's fees--death of judgment creditor, effect.
- Section 538.225. Affidavit by a health care provider certifying merit of case--legally qualified health care provider, defined--content filed, when--failure to file, effect--in camera review, when.
- Section 538.228. Immunity from civil liability for certain health care professionals and entities, when.
- Section 538.229. Certain statements, writings, and benevolent gestures inadmissible, when--definitions.
- Section 538.230. (Repealed L. 2005 H.B. 393 A)
- Section 538.232. Venue for certain actions against health care providers, where.
- Section 538.235. Laws applicable to what actions.
- Section 538.300. Certain laws not applicable to sections 538.205 to 538.230.
- Section 538.305. Applicability to causes of action, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.