2018 Mississippi Code
Title 91 - Trusts and Estates
Chapter 1 - Descent and Distribution
- § 91-1-1. What law to govern.
- § 91-1-3. Descent of land.
- § 91-1-5. Half-bloods.
- § 91-1-7. Descent of property as between husband and wife.
- § 91-1-9. Descent of trust estates.
- § 91-1-11. Personal estate to descend as real estate.
- § 91-1-13. Estate of testator not disposed of by will to descend.
- § 91-1-15. Descent among illegitimates; definitions.
- § 91-1-17. Advancement to be brought into hotchpot.
- § 91-1-19. Descent of exempt property.
- § 91-1-21. Exempt property liable for debt of decedent.
- § 91-1-23. Exempt property not to be partitioned in certain cases.
- § 91-1-25. Person who has killed another not to inherit from him.
- § 91-1-27. How title to property acquired by descent may be made.
- § 91-1-29. Heirs to be cited to appear.
- § 91-1-31. Judgment as to descent of property cannot be assailed collaterally except for fraud.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.