2018 Mississippi Code
Title 91 - Trusts and Estates
Chapter 3 - Uniform Simultaneous Death Law
- § 91-3-1. How chapter cited.
- § 91-3-3. Construction.
- § 91-3-5. Disposition of property in absence of evidence of survivorship.
- § 91-3-7. Beneficiaries of another person’s disposition of property.
- § 91-3-9. Joint tenants or tenants by the entirety.
- § 91-3-11. Insurance policies or contracts.
- § 91-3-13. Chapter not to apply to persons dying before effective date.
- § 91-3-15. Provision in will, etc., rendering chapter inapplicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.