2018 Mississippi Code
Title 73 - Professions and Vocations
Chapter 34 - Real Estate Appraisers
Mississippi Appraisal Management Company Registration Act
- § 73-34-101. Short title.
- § 73-34-103. Registration required; application [Repealed effective July 1, 2019]
- § 73-34-105. Applicability of Sections 73-34-101 through 73-34-131.
- § 73-34-107. Completion of irrevocable uniform consent to service of process.
- § 73-34-109. Requirements of owners and controlling persons of appraisal management companies.
- § 73-34-111. Designation of one controlling employee as contact for all communication between board and company.
- § 73-34-113. Prohibited acts; required acts.
- § 73-34-115. Proper level of licensure required for Standard 3 appraisal reviews.
- § 73-34-117. Annual certifications to commission.
- § 73-34-119. Retention of records.
- § 73-34-121. Alteration or modification of completed appraisal report; use of appraisal report submitted by independent appraiser.
- § 73-34-123. Registration numbers.
- § 73-34-125. Violation.
- § 73-34-127. Material failure of appraiser to comply with ethical or professional requirements in connection with certain consumer credit transactions.
- § 73-34-129. Removal of independent appraiser from appraiser panel of appraisal management company.
- § 73-34-131. Adjudicatory proceedings for violation of Sections 73-34-101 through 73-34-131.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.