2018 Mississippi Code
Title 71 - Labor and Industry
Chapter 3 - Workers’ Compensation
Drug-Free Workplace Workers’ Compensation Premium Reduction Act
- § 71-3-201. Title.
- § 71-3-203. Legislative Intent.
- § 71-3-205. Definitions.
- § 71-3-207. Implementation of drug-free workplace program; qualification of employer of premium reduction.
- § 71-3-209. Elements of drug-free workplace program.
- § 71-3-211. Employer’s written policy statement on substance abuse.
- § 71-3-213. Qualification as private sector drug-free workplace.
- § 71-3-215. Education program on alcohol and drug abuse.
- § 71-3-217. Training of supervisory personnel.
- § 71-3-219. Confidentiality of results of substance abuse program.
- § 71-3-221. Failure of employer to establish substance abuse program.
- § 71-3-223. Relation to other laws.
- § 71-3-225. Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.