2018 Mississippi Code
Title 71 - Labor and Industry
Chapter 3 - Workers’ Compensation
Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Self-Insurer Guaranty Association Law
- § 71-3-151. Title.
- § 71-3-153. Purpose and application.
- § 71-3-155. Workers’ compensation self-insurer guaranty association law to be liberally construed.
- § 71-3-157. Definitions.
- § 71-3-159. Workers’ Compensation Individual Self-insurer Guaranty Association and Workers’ Compensation Group Self-insurer Guaranty Association.
- § 71-3-161. Board of directors of associations.
- § 71-3-163. Powers, duties and obligations of the associations.
- § 71-3-165. Plan of operation of associations.
- § 71-3-167. Duties and powers of the commission.
- § 71-3-169. Assignment of rights under workers’ compensation law to association; claims by association against insolvent self-insurer.
- § 71-3-171. [Reserved]
- § 71-3-173. Examination of association members; powers and duties of the board of directors; detection and prevention of insolvency of members of association.
- § 71-3-174. Special assessment plans where association assumes obligations of individual or group self-insurer exceeding the assets of such association.
- § 71-3-175. Association subject to examination; annual financial report.
- § 71-3-177. Association exempt from fees and taxes.
- § 71-3-179. Immunity from liability.
- § 71-3-181. Stay of proceedings involving self-insurer in default.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.