There is a newer version of the Mississippi Code
2018 Mississippi Code
Title 47 - Prisons and Prisoners; Probation and Parole
Chapter 5 - Correctional System
Alcoholic Beverages, Controlled Substances, Narcotic Drugs, Weapons, and Other Contraband
- § 47-5-191. Definitions.
- § 47-5-192. Possession of prohibited items by persons other than offenders.
- § 47-5-193. Prohibitions generally.
- § 47-5-194. Prohibition against possession of cash or negotiable instruments; limitations upon prohibition; confiscation of money found in excess of allowable amounts; disposition of moneys confiscated.
- § 47-5-195. Penalties for violations.
- § 47-5-196. Mandatory drug testing of employees of Department of Corrections.
- § 47-5-198. Sale, possession, or use of controlled substances or narcotic drugs within facilities; knowledge by employees; punishment for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.