2018 Mississippi Code
Title 39 - Libraries, Arts, Archives and History
Chapter 21 - Mississippi Craft Center
- § 39-21-1. Legislative intent.
- § 39-21-3. Mississippi craft center; location; construction.
- § 39-21-4. “Mississippi Craft Center” renamed the “William Lowe (Bill)
- § 39-21-5. Authority of Department of Finance and Administration to Construct Mississippi Craft Center.
- § 39-21-7. Lease or operating agreement with Mississippi Craftmen’s Guild.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.