2018 Mississippi Code
Title 39 - Libraries, Arts, Archives and History
Chapter 19 - Museum Unclaimed Property Act
- § 39-19-1. Short title.
- § 39-19-3. Definitions.
- § 39-19-5. Property loaned to museum; duties of museum.
- § 39-19-7. Property loaned to museum; duties of lender.
- § 39-19-9. Termination of loan for unclaimed property.
- § 39-19-11. Acquisition of title to unclaimed property.
- § 39-19-13. Escheat to state prohibited.
- § 39-19-15. Transfer of title by museum.
- § 39-19-17. Lien for expenses for care of unclaimed loaned property.
- § 39-19-19. Conservation measures to property on loan.
- § 39-19-21. Loan provisions by written contract.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.