2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 97 - CRIMES
Chapter 44 - Mississippi Streetgang Act.
- 97-44-1 - Short title.
- 97-44-3 - Definitions.
- 97-44-5 - Cause of action.
- 97-44-7 - Filing of complaint.
- 97-44-9 - Venue.
- 97-44-11 - Service of process.
- 97-44-13 - Punitive damages.
- 97-44-15 - Injunction, abatement, damages, or other remedies for unlawful use of private building by criminal street gang.
- 97-44-17 - Forfeiture of firearms, ammunition, and dangerous weapons used by criminal street gangs; disposition of property seized; procedure.
- 97-44-19 - Penalties for criminal street gang activity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.