2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 89 - REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 8 - Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- 89-8-1 - Short title.
- 89-8-3 - Application of chapter.
- 89-8-5 - Waiver of rights prohibited; provisions prohibited in rental agreement.
- 89-8-7 - Definitions; agent of landlord.
- 89-8-9 - Obligation to act in good faith.
- 89-8-11 - Rules and regulations of landlord concerning tenant's use and occupancy of premises.
- 89-8-13 - Right to terminate tenancy for breach; notice of breach; return of prepaid rent and security.
- 89-8-15 - Repair of defects by tenant.
- 89-8-17 - Rights of landlord after expiration of rental agreement.
- 89-8-19 - Length of term of tenancy; notice to terminate tenancy; exception to notice requirement.
- 89-8-21 - Tenant's security deposit.
- 89-8-23 - Duties of landlord.
- 89-8-25 - Duties of tenant.
- 89-8-27 - Housing authorities authorized to contract with tenant management organizations; authority to sell public housing units to tenant management organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.