2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 65 - HIGHWAYS, BRIDGES AND FERRIES
Chapter 41 - Mississippi Scenic Byways.
- 65-41-1 - Short title.
- 65-41-3 - Definitions.
- 65-41-5 - Administration by Department of Transportation.
- 65-41-7 - Advisory committee; corridor management plan.
- 65-41-9 - Interlocal participation.
- 65-41-11 - Scenic Byways Development and Maintenance Fund.
- 65-41-13 - Lawful use or activity related to scenic byway area not restricted; local governments not mandated to participate.
- 65-41-51 - "Grand Gulf-Raymond Scenic Byway" designated.
- 65-41-53 - "Lower Mississippi Historic Scenic Byway" designated.
- 65-41-55 - "Mississippi Delta Great River Road Scenic Byway" designated.
- 65-41-57 - "Biloxi-D'Iberville Scenic Expressway" designated.
- 65-41-59 - "Highway 605 Tradition Scenic Parkway" designated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.