2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 65 - HIGHWAYS, BRIDGES AND FERRIES
- Chapter 1 - Transportation Department.
- Chapter 2 - State Transportation Arbitration Board.
- Chapter 3 - State Highway System.
- Chapter 4 - Economic Development Highway Act.
- Chapter 5 - Controlled Access Facilities.
- Chapter 7 - Public Roads and Streets; Private Way.
- Chapter 9 - State Aid Roads in Counties.
- Chapter 10 - County Major Feeder Road System [Repealed].
- Chapter 11 - County Highway Aid.
- Chapter 13 - Highway and Street Revenue Bond Authority.
- Chapter 15 - County Funds for Roads and Bridges.
- Chapter 17 - County Road Officials.
- Chapter 18 - Local System Road Program.
- Chapter 19 - Separate Road Districts.
- Chapter 21 - Bridges; General Provisions.
- Chapter 23 - Bridges; Boundary and Other Waters.
- Chapter 25 - Mississippi River Bridges.
- Chapter 26 - Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Bridges.
- Chapter 27 - Ferries; General Provisions.
- Chapter 29 - Ferries in Certain Counties.
- Chapter 31 - Hospitality Stations on Highways.
- Chapter 33 - Sea Walls.
- Chapter 37 - Local System Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program.
- Chapter 39 - Gaming Counties Bond Sinking Fund.
- Chapter 41 - Mississippi Scenic Byways.
- Chapter 43 - Toll Roads and Toll Bridges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.