2010 Mississippi Code
TITLE 65 - HIGHWAYS, BRIDGES AND FERRIES
Chapter 37 - Local System Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program.
- 65-37-1 - Establishment and administration of program; eligibility of bridges.
- 65-37-3 - Allocation of funds; definitions.
- 65-37-5 - Powers and duties of State Aid Engineer.
- 65-37-7 - Eligibility of counties for expenditure of funds; conditions; forfeiture of funds under certain circumstances; reallocation of forfeited monies; written notice preceding forfeiture.
- 65-37-9 - Payment of engineering expenses.
- 65-37-11 - Maintenance of bridges; inspections; forfeiture of funds by county ineligible for two years.
- 65-37-13 - Local System Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Fund; appropriations; expenditures; crediting of monies to counties in advance of normal accrual.
- 65-37-15 - Use of funds once bridges repaired; payment of bonds, notes, and obligations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Mississippi may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.