There is a newer version of this Division
2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 600 - Revised Judicature Act of 1961
Act 236 of 1961 REVISED JUDICATURE ACT OF 1961 (600.101 - 600.9948)
236-1961-32 CHAPTER 32 FORECLOSURE OF MORTGAGES BY ADVERTISEMENT (600.3201...600.3285)
- Section 600.3201 Foreclosure by advertisement of mortgage containing power of sale; exception.
- Section 600.3204 Foreclosure by advertisement; circumstances; installments as separate and independent mortgage; redemption; chain of title.
- Section 600.3204.amended Foreclosure by advertisement; circumstances; installments as separate and independent mortgage; redemption; chain of title.
- Section 600.3205 Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3205a-600.3205d Repealed. 2012, Act 521, Eff. June 30, 2013.
- Section 600.3205e Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3206 Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3208 Notice of foreclosure; publication; posting.
- Section 600.3212 Notice of foreclosure by advertisement; contents.
- Section 600.3216 Sale; time and place.
- Section 600.3220 Sale; adjournment; notice; posting; publication.
- Section 600.3224 Sale of distinct parcels.
- Section 600.3228 Sale; purchase by mortgagee or assigns.
- Section 600.3232 Deed of sale; endorsement; deposit with register; recording; entry upon redemption.
- Section 600.3236 Deed of sale; effect upon failure to redeem; prior liens.
- Section 600.3237 Interior inspection during redemption period; notice; contents; methods for achieving actual notice.
- Section 600.3238 Interior and exterior inspection of property; notice; commencement of summary proceedings by purchaser for possession of property; judgment; "damage" defined.
- Section 600.3240 Redemption of premises; payment; amount; redemption of senior lien; defenses; recordation; redemption periods; amount stated in recorded affidavit; county having population of more than 750,000 and less than 1,500,000; limitation on amount charged by register of deeds; use of property for agricultural purposes; presumption.
- Section 600.3241 Abandonment of premises; presumption.
- Section 600.3241a Abandonment of premises; residential property not exceeding 4 units; presumption.
- Section 600.3244 Redemption; destruction of deed; record.
- Section 600.3248 Redemption; refusal to certify payment; civil liability.
- Section 600.3252 Disposition of surplus money.
- Section 600.3256 Affidavits to perpetuate evidence of sale; endorsement or annexation to one instrument.
- Section 600.3260 Affidavits to perpetuate evidence of sale; persons to take.
- Section 600.3264 Affidavits to perpetuate evidence of sale; record; evidence.
- Section 600.3268 Marginal notes to record of mortgages.
- Section 600.3272 Repealed. 2004, Act 538, Eff. Mar. 30, 2005.
- Section 600.3276 Posting of notices; mortgagee's right of entry.
- Section 600.3278 Physical injury to property; liability; intent to move from property; damages; joinder with action for possession of premises.
- Section 600.3280 Foreclosure by advertisement; deficiency; defenses.
- Section 600.3285 Validity of foreclosure; violation of subsection (2); penalty; filing of action by attorney general; applicability of section to mortgage entered into before effective date of act; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.