There is a newer version of this Division
2021 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 600 - Revised Judicature Act of 1961
Act 236 of 1961 - Revised Judicature Act of 1961 (600.101 - 600.9948)
236-1961-32 - Chapter 32 Foreclosure of Mortgages by Advertisement (600.3201...600.3285)
- Section 600.3201 - Foreclosure by Advertisement of Mortgage Containing Power of Sale; Exception.
- Section 600.3204 - Foreclosure by Advertisement; Circumstances; Installments as Separate and Independent Mortgage; Redemption; Chain of Title.
- Section 600.3205 - Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3205a-600.3205d - Repealed. 2012, Act 521, Eff. June 30, 2013.
- Section 600.3205e - Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3206 - Repealed. 2014, Act 125, Eff. June 19, 2014.
- Section 600.3208 - Notice of Foreclosure; Publication; Posting.
- Section 600.3212 - Notice of Foreclosure by Advertisement; Contents.
- Section 600.3216 - Sale; Time and Place.
- Section 600.3220 - Sale; Adjournment; Notice; Posting; Publication.
- Section 600.3224 - Sale of Distinct Parcels.
- Section 600.3228 - Sale; Purchase by Mortgagee or Assigns.
- Section 600.3232 - Deed of Sale; Endorsement; Deposit With Register; Recording; Entry Upon Redemption.
- Section 600.3236 - Deed of Sale; Effect Upon Failure to Redeem; Prior Liens.
- Section 600.3237 - Interior Inspection During Redemption Period; Notice; Contents; Methods for Achieving Actual Notice.
- Section 600.3238 - Interior and Exterior Inspection of Property; Notice; Commencement of Summary Proceedings by Purchaser for Possession of Property; Judgment; "Damage" Defined.
- Section 600.3240 - Redemption of Premises; Payment; Amount; Redemption of Senior Lien; Defenses; Recordation; Redemption Periods; Amount Stated in Recorded Affidavit; County Having Population of More Than 750,000 and Less Than 1,500,000; Limitation on Amount Charged by Register of Deeds; Use of Property for Agricultural Purposes; Presumption.
- Section 600.3241 - Abandonment of Premises; Presumption.
- Section 600.3241a - Abandonment of Premises; Residential Property Not Exceeding 4 Units; Presumption.
- Section 600.3244 - Redemption; Destruction of Deed; Record.
- Section 600.3248 - Redemption; Refusal to Certify Payment; Civil Liability.
- Section 600.3252 - Disposition of Surplus Money.
- Section 600.3256 - Affidavits to Perpetuate Evidence of Sale; Endorsement or Annexation to One Instrument.
- Section 600.3260 - Affidavits to Perpetuate Evidence of Sale; Persons to Take.
- Section 600.3264 - Affidavits to Perpetuate Evidence of Sale; Record; Evidence.
- Section 600.3268 - Marginal Notes to Record of Mortgages.
- Section 600.3272 - Repealed. 2004, Act 538, Eff. Mar. 30, 2005.
- Section 600.3276 - Posting of Notices; Mortgagee's Right of Entry.
- Section 600.3278 - Physical Injury to Property; Liability; Intent to Move From Property; Damages; Joinder With Action for Possession of Premises.
- Section 600.3280 - Foreclosure by Advertisement; Deficiency; Defenses.
- Section 600.3285 - Validity of Foreclosure; Violation of Subsection (2); Penalty; Filing of Action by Attorney General; Applicability of Section to Mortgage Entered Into Before Effective Date of Act; Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.