2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-61 CHAPTER 61 AUTOMOBILE THEFT PREVENTION AUTHORITY (500.6101... 500.6125)
- Section 500.6101 Definitions.
- Section 500.6103 Automobile theft prevention authority; creation; board of directors; appointment, qualifications, and terms of members; compensation and expenses; quorum; meetings; exercising powers, duties, and functions.
- Section 500.6105 Authority; powers.
- Section 500.6107 Automobile theft prevention fund; payment of assessment by certain insurers; administration of fund; priority of expenditures; use and distribution of fund; fund not considered state money; "written car year" defined.
- Section 500.6110 Authority; plan of operation; report.
- Section 500.6111 Automobile theft prevention authority; report.
- Section 500.6115, 500.6125 Repealed. 1991, Act 191, Eff. Apr. 1, 1992.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.