2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-60 CHAPTER 60 Reorganization of Mutual Insurers (500.6001...500.6031)
- Section 500.6001 Definitions.
- Section 500.6003 Reorganization of mutual company; formation.
- Section 500.6005 Reorganization plan; adoption; amendment; withdrawal.
- Section 500.6007 Reorganization plan; contents.
- Section 500.6009 Reorganization plan; operation and support of closed block of business.
- Section 500.6011 Reorganization plan; filing of documents; hearing; approval or disapproval of plan by commissioner; conditions for approval; retention and assistance of qualified expert.
- Section 500.6013 Reorganization plan; membership meeting; notice; quorum; vote; proxy; voter eligibility.
- Section 500.6015 Documents to be filed after plan approval.
- Section 500.6017 Mutual holding company; articles of incorporation.
- Section 500.6019 Reorganization plan; conditions for plan to take effect.
- Section 500.6023 Membership interest in mutual holding company.
- Section 500.6025 Mutual holding company; powers and duties.
- Section 500.6027 Transfer, assignment, or diversion of business from converted business.
- Section 500.6029 Receipt of fee, commission, or other consideration; payment of costs and expenses.
- Section 500.6031 Substantial compliance with notice requirements; commencement of action challenging validity of certain acts or commissioner's decision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.