2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-54 CHAPTER 54 MUTUAL LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURERS (DOMESTIC) (500.5400...500.5430)
- Section 500.5400 Scope of chapter.
- Section 500.5402 Domestic mutual insurers; formation; reorganization.
- Section 500.5403 Mutual holding company as domestic mutual insurance company.
- Section 500.5408 Prerequisites to granting certificate of authority.
- Section 500.5412 Deficiency in insurance or membership; procedure.
- Section 500.5416 Mutual life insurer; extension of powers; procedure.
- Section 500.5420 Mutual life and disability insurers; amendment, adoption, and approval of bylaws.
- Section 500.5424 Directors and officers; number; election.
- Section 500.5430 Capital funds; borrowing; repayment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.