2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-51 CHAPTER 51 ORGANIZATION OF AN ACQUIRING INSURER FOR TRANSACTION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF INSURANCE (500.5100...500.5114)
- Section 500.5100 Definitions.
- Section 500.5102 State accident fund; acquisition of assets; effect of proposed transfer.
- Section 500.5104 Organizing stock insurer or mutual insurer; purpose; domestic stock insurer owned by nonprofit health care corporation as acquiring insurer; limitation on transaction.
- Section 500.5106 Provisions applicable to acquiring insurer.
- Section 500.5108 Acquiring insurer as party in place of state accident fund.
- Section 500.5110 Determining violation of MCL 500.5106.
- Section 500.5112 Notice of violation of MCL 500.5106; hearing; findings and conclusions; order to cease and desist; additional orders.
- Section 500.5114 Insurance agents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.