2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-48 CHAPTER 48 PROTECTED CELL INSURANCE COMPANIES (500.4801...500.4813)
- Section 500.4801 Definitions.
- Section 500.4803 Protected cells; establishment; written approval of commissioner; name or designation; attribution of assets and liabilities; attachment of security interest; contracting with third party; identification of protected cell assets and protected cell liabilities.
- Section 500.4805 Income credited to or charged against protected cell; insurance securitization; language to be contained in documentation; cessation of business of protected cell.
- Section 500.4807 Creditors; recourse; activities, assets, and obligations not subject to chapters 77 and 79; establishment of protected cell not considered fraudulent conveyance.
- Section 500.4809 Receiver to deal with protected cell company's assets and liabilities; effect of order of conservation, rehabilitation, or liquidation.
- Section 500.4811 Insurance securitization not considered insurance or reinsurance contract; investor not considered as conducting insurance business in state.
- Section 500.4813 Rules, regulations, or orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.