2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-12A CHAPTER 12A (500.1261...500.1272)
- Section 500.1261 Definitions.
- Section 500.1262 Navigator; certification; application; funding from exchange prohibited; duties; determination by director that program to certify and train navigators protects personally identifiable information.
- Section 500.1262a Certified application counselor; certification; application; funding from exchange prohibited; powers; prohibited conduct; disclosure of potential conflict of interest.
- Section 500.1263 Navigator certificate or certified application counselor certificate; application; statement; approval; criteria; training and testing program; business entity acting as navigator or certified application counselor; certificate required; verification of information; document production.
- Section 500.1264 Probation, suspension, revocation, or denial of certificate; refusal to issue; civil fine; examination of books and records.
- Section 500.1265 List of individual certificate holders.
- Section 500.1266 Termination of relationship with individual certificate holder by business entity; notice to director.
- Section 500.1268 Mailing and electronic mail address; mailing of notice or process.
- Section 500.1269 Refusal of director to grant certificate; notice; hearing; suspension or revocation of certificate; summary suspension; witness and production of documents; subpoenas.
- Section 500.1270 Violation of chapter; findings and decision; order; violation of cease and desist order; civil fine; injunction.
- Section 500.1271 Citizen complaints; report.
- Section 500.1272 Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.