2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-11A CHAPTER 11A REINSURANCE INTERMEDIARIES (500.1151...500.1171)
- Section 500.1151 Definitions.
- Section 500.1153 Person acting as reinsurance intermediary-broker; bond; license; nonresident; service of process; refusal to issue license.
- Section 500.1155 Transactions between reinsurance intermediary-broker and insurer; authorization.
- Section 500.1157 Record of transaction.
- Section 500.1159 Person acting as reinsurance-broker; license required; employment of individual employed by reinsurance intermediary-broker; annual copy of statements of financial condition.
- Section 500.1161 Transactions between reinsurance intermediary-manager and reinsurer; contract.
- Section 500.1163 Reinsurance intermediary-manager; prohibited conduct.
- Section 500.1165 Reinsurance intermediary-manager; license required; obtaining annual copy of statement of financial condition and opinion of actuary; authority for retrocessional contracts or participation in reinsurance syndicates; termination of contract; appointment to board of directors.
- Section 500.1167 Reinsurance intermediary and reinsurance intermediary-manager; examination of books, bank accounts, and records.
- Section 500.1169 Violation; penalties.
- Section 500.1171 Reinsurance intermediary; use of services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.