2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Chapter 750 - MICHIGAN PENAL CODE
Act 328 of 1931 - THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (750.1 - 750.568)
328-1931-LXXXV - CHAPTER LXXXV TRESPASS (750.546...750.552c)
Act 328 of 1931 Chapter LXXXV
- Section 750.546 - Wilful trespass; by cutting or destroying property.
- Section 750.547 - Wilful trespass; entering improved land of another.
- Section 750.548 - Trespass upon cranberry marshes.
- Section 750.549 - Trespass upon huckleberry and blackberry marshes.
- Section 750.550 - Trespass on vineyards, orchards or gardens.
- Section 750.551 - Trespass; injuring and destroying medicinal plants.
- Section 750.552 - Trespass upon lands or premises of another; violation; penalty.
- Section 750.552a - Filth, garbage or refuse; unlawful to dump, deposit or place on property of another.
- Section 750.552b - Trespass upon property of state correctional facility; violation as felony; penalty; “state correctional facility” defined.
- Section 750.552c - Entering or remaining in key facility; prohibition; "key facility" defined; posting signs; violation as felony; penalty; scope of section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.