2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 3 - FEDERAL AND INTERSTATE RELATIONS
Act 203 of 1958 - INTERSTATE COMPACT ON JUVENILES (3.701 - 3.706)
***** Act 203 of 1958 THIS ACT IS REPEALED BY 2003 PA 56 EFFECTIVE ON THE DATE THAT THE COMPACT ADMINISTRATOR APPOINTED UNDER 2003 PA 56 CERTIFIES TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE THAT THE THIRTY-FIFTH STATE HAS ENACTED THE COMPACT AS PROVIDED IN ARTICLE X OF 2003 PA 56 *****
INTERSTATE COMPACT ON JUVENILES
Act 203 of 1958
AN ACT providing for the joinder of this state in an interstate compact on juveniles; to provide the terms of the compact; and to prescribe the powers and duties of the department of social welfare and the jurisdiction of the probate courts.
History: 1958, Act 203, Eff. Sept. 13, 1958 ;-- Am. 1962, Act 165, Eff. Mar. 28, 1963
- Section 3.701 - Interstate compact on juveniles; enactment; contents.
- Section 3.702 - Administration by department of social welfare; compact administrator.
- Section 3.703 - Administration by department of social welfare; supplemental agreements with Michigan and other states' officials.
- Section 3.704 - Probate court jurisdiction; definition; maximum age.
- Section 3.705 - Department of social welfare payment of chargeable expenses.
- Section 3.706 - Enforcement of compact.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.