2010 Michigan Compiled Laws
MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Chapter 168 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW
Act 116 of 1954 - MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (168.1 - 168.992)
116-1954-XXVI - CHAPTER XXVI DELEGATES—REFERENDUM (168.621...168.626)
Act 116 of 1954 Chapter XXVI
- Section 168.621 - Party convention delegates; nomination.
- Section 168.622 - County conventions; time and place; election and duties of chairperson; vacancies; rules and regulations.
- Section 168.623 - Repealed. 1972, Act 60, Imd. Eff. Feb. 22, 1972.
- Section 168.623a - Mailing or delivering certificate showing number of delegates to county convention; time; notice; failure to forward certificate; allotment and apportionment of delegates; election of delegates by direct vote.
- Section 168.624 - Delegate to county or district conventions; qualifications; affidavits of identity; seating of delegates; violation as misdemeanor; complaints; procedure.
- Section 168.624a - Precinct delegate; resignation; notice; withdrawal of name from ballot; qualification of delegate to participate in convention; complaint regarding qualification of delegate; report; certification that delegate not qualified to hold office.
- Section 168.624b, 168.624c - Repealed. 1983, Act 181, Imd. Eff. Oct. 25, 1983.
- Section 168.624d - Filling vacancies in precincts.
- Section 168.624e - Expired. 1972, Act 185, Eff. Jan. 1, 1973.
- Section 168.624f - Repealed. 1983, Act 181, Imd. Eff. Oct. 25, 1983.
- Section 168.624g - Cost of conducting presidential primary election; reimbursement; payment upon presentation and approval of verified account; excluded costs; compensation for processing voter identification cards; implementation of subsection (3); appropriation; qualification for reimbursement; payment or disapproval of verified account.
- Section 168.625 - Voting and canvassing delegate ballot; returns; notice; furnishing names and addresses of delegates to county convention; tie vote; determination of successful candidate; determining if candidate is registered elector; certification.
- Section 168.626 - Ballots; preparation; consecutive numbering; contents; paper; printing; rotation of names prohibited; delivery; distribution; time; voting machines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.