2019 Massachusetts General Laws
Part I - Administration of the Government
Title XXII - Corporations
Chapter 167g - Trust Department
- Section 1 - Definitions
- Section 2 - Trust Department; Authorization
- Section 3 - Powers
- Section 4 - Segregation of Funds, Etc.
- Section 5 - Investment of Funds or Assets
- Section 6 - Surety Required Upon Bonds Filed by Bank as Fiduciary
- Section 7 - Returns and Papers Signed and Sworn to by Bank Officers
- Section 8 - Funds Held in Trust Department Awaiting Investment or Distribution
- Section 9 - Capital Stock as Security for Performance of Duty
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.