There is a newer version of the Massachusetts General Laws
2019 Massachusetts General Laws
- Part I - Administration of the Government (1 through 182)
- Part II - Real and Personal Property and Domestic Relations (183 through 210)
- Part III - Courts, Judicial Officers and Proceedings in Civil Cases (211 through 262)
- Part IV - Crimes, Punishments and Proceedings in Criminal Cases (263 through 280)
- Part V - The General Laws, and Express Repeal of Certain Acts and Resolves (281 through 282)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Massachusetts may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.