2021 Maryland Statutes
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 3 - Food Establishments
Part II - Licensing
Section 21-312.2 - Semipermanent Food Service Facility
(a) This section applies to a semipermanent food service facility that:
(1) Operates in Anne Arundel County; and
(2) Was licensed under § 21–305 of this subtitle on or before December 1, 2010.
(b) An operator of a semipermanent food service facility shall:
(1) Pump out the onboard wastewater holding tank as frequently as required by Anne Arundel County to avoid creating a public health nuisance;
(2) Remove wastewater by:
(i) Hiring a licensed liquid waste hauler to dispose of the wastewater; or
(ii) Disposing of the wastewater at a wastewater disposal facility approved by Anne Arundel County;
(3) Use a food grade hose and an adequate backflow prevention device to maintain a potable water supply; and
(4) Demonstrate compliance with items (1) and (2) of this subsection by quarterly submitting a record of receipts to the issuer of the license.