2019 Maryland Code
Title 16 - Vehicle Laws -- Drivers' Licenses
Subtitle 3 - Violation of License Provisions
- § 16-301. Unlawful application for or use of license or permit.
- § 16-302. Duplication or reproduction of identification card or driver's license
- § 16-303. Driving while privilege is canceled, suspended, refused, or revoked
- § 16-303.1. Impoundment or immobilization of vehicle.
- § 16-304. Causing or permitting unauthorized minor to drive
- § 16-305. Permitting vehicle to be driven by unauthorized person or in violation of title
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.