2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 8 - Frozen Desserts
Part II - Licensing
- § 21-807. License required
- § 21-808. Application for licenses; fees
- § 21-809. Inspections; qualifications for plants outside State
- § 21-810. Issuance of license
- § 21-811. Scope of license
- § 21-812. Term, renewal, and nontransferability of licenses
- § 21-813. Notice of violations; suspensions and revocations
- § 21-814. Hearings
- § 21-815. Judicial review
- §§ 21-816, 21-817.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.