2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
- Title 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
- Title 2 - Maryland Department of Health.
- Title 3 - County Boards of Health; Health Officers
- Title 4 - Statistics and Records
- Title 5 - Death
- Title 6 - Health Care Facility Visitation and Medical Emergencies
- Title 7 - Developmental Disabilities Law
- Title 7.5. Behavioral Health Administration.
- Title 8 - Substance Use Disorders Law.
- Title 10 - Mental Health Law.
- Title 11 - Interstate Compact on Mental Health
- Title 12 - Incompetency and Criminal Responsibility in Criminal Cases
- Title 13 - Miscellaneous Health Care Programs
- Title 14 - General Day Care
- Title 15 - Assistance Programs
- Title 16 - Reimbursements and Collections
- Title 17 - Laboratories
- Title 18 - Disease Prevention
- Title 19 - Health Care Facilities
- Title 20 - Miscellaneous Health Provisions
- Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
- Title 22 - Poisons, Dangerous Household Substances, Flammable Products, and Hazardous Materials
- Title 24 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.