2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 4 - Milk Products
Part I - Definitions; General Provisions
- § 21-401. Definitions
- § 21-402. Legislative findings
- § 21-403. Scope of subtitle
- § 21-404. State preemption
- § 21-405. Subtitle to be interpreted in accordance with Grade A Pasteurized Milk Ordinance and Milk for Manufacturing Purposes and Its Production and Processing: Recommended Requirements
- § 21-406. Secretary to adopt rules and regulations
- § 21-407. Disposition of funds
- §§ 21-408, 21-409.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.