2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 16 - Reimbursements and Collections
Subtitle 2 - General Provisions
- § 16-201. Establishment of charges for services
- § 16-201.1. Services and ability-to-pay schedule for local health agency prenatal and infant care services
- § 16-201.2. Cost-of-living adjustment.
- § 16-201.3. Reimbursement rate for behavioral health services.
- § 16-202. Determination of financial ability to pay; use and confidentiality of financial information and medical or psychological diagnoses
- § 16-203. Liability for payments
- § 16-204. Collections
- § 16-205. Alternative requirements
- § 16-206. Juvenile services
- § 16-207. Public health and clinical laboratory services
- § 16-208. Uniformity of enforcement
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.