There is a newer version of this Section
2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 14 - General Day Care
Subtitle 2 - Elderly Individuals
§ 14-205. Funds; services
Universal Citation: MD Health-Gen Code § 14-205 (2018)
(a) Funds. -- The Maryland Department of Health may use funds appropriated for the day care for the elderly to:
(1) Assist in start-up costs of establishing a day care center for the elderly; and
(2) Subsidize day care services for financially eligible elderly individuals.
(b) Services. -- The services that are provided by the day care center for the elderly under this section shall include:
(1) Therapeutic arts and crafts;
(2) Community excursions, if appropriate;
(3) Hobby cultivation;
(4) Health services;
(5) Counseling services for elderly individuals and their families;
(6) Group dynamics; and
(7) Other services that enhance social functioning and develop activities in daily living and personal independence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.