2018 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 10 - Mental Health Law.
- Subtitle 1 - Definitions; General Provisions
- Subtitle 2 - Mental Hygiene Administration
- Subtitle 3 - Advisory Bodies
- Subtitle 4 - State Facilities
- Subtitle 5 - Private Facilities
- Subtitle 6 - Admission Provisions
- Subtitle 7 - Rights of Mentally Ill Individuals in Facilities
- Subtitle 8 - Release and Transfers
- Subtitle 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Subtitle 10 - Prohibited Acts; Penalties; Civil Liability
- Subtitle 11 - Short Title
- Subtitle 12 - Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities
- Subtitle 13 - Uniform Act for the Extradition of Persons of Unsound Mind.
- Subtitle 14 - Maryland Behavioral Health Crisis Response System
- Subtitle 15 - Early Childhood Mental Health Services Pilot Program
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.